Skip to main content

Blogger site, you are killing me.

I have been extremely reluctant to post these days. It's not that I don't have anything to write about, it's just that my publishing tool is... less than satisfactory. 
The Blogger site itself is an utter drag to use. It takes minutes for things to load- which is an eternity in Internet time. I have not been able to find out if anyone else is experiencing this issue. This hangup places me in a position to consider reworking my website to incorporate this blog on another platform altogether. Migrating the posts is not the issue. It's the prospect of reworking the site that makes me feel reluctant to do it.
Ugh. Yes, total first world problem, I know... But this is my publishing outlet here.
I could just struggle through as is. Just breath and tell myself that Mexican Internet is just too slow to deal with the complex thing that is Blogger, yet {GRRrr} the fault is still really with Blogger - GOOGLE! ahem- for not streamlining the site (that they bought out to 'save' or 'help' or 'improve' or whatever) to deal with unusual wi-fi signals. 
I mean , why even take over a site designed for writers if now all you are going to do is go off making cars and maps an not answering my messages? I might as well be sending messages to the Mexican Monopoly, Cablemaaaaass. Or the moon. I would get better response from a monastery in Mongolia..
Thanks for not telling (warning) anyone you secretly always wanted to be a grease monkey/ surveyor/ cartographer.

Please allow me to express my deepest felt sarcasm. 

Thanks. 


Comments